At Telesto Group, we go the extra mile; it’s part of who we are. We are continuously challenging ourselves to enhance our capabilities across all service areas. The Telesto approach values people, and people build business. Learn more about us on YouTube
Telesto Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Telesto Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
DISCLOSURE: Please be advised that in the normal course of processing an employment application, Telesto Group will request a signed consent to perform the following screenings at the time of offer, including but not necessarily limited to: Social Security number validation, eVerify employment eligibility verification, consumer reports screening, civil and criminal public records screening, criminal history records investigation, pre-employment drug screening, and verification of employment history.
- The Team: Our associates are focused, intelligent, and committed to being part of the team. They share information across projects so all can benefit from each program’s unique learnings. You are encouraged to grow and share your knowledge.
- The Focus: Other consulting organizations attempt to be everything to everyone. Not Telesto Group – we are focused on world class delivery of ALM services. Our delivery crosses 3 phases: Strategy, Implement, Operate. Not everyone is a master at all phases, and you can concentrate on one while learning about the others.
- The Feedback: At Telesto Group, feedback is given and received at all organizational levels.
- The Leadership: The Telesto Group leadership brings decades of consulting and business operations expertise to the table. We don’t ask our staff to do anything we haven’t done ourselves. Our teams are mentored and valued for their skills and delivery. You are not a number but an integral part of the service delivery.
- Value People
- Behave Ethically
- Be Professional
- Be Accountable
- Perform with Excellence
- Enthusiasm for our Mission
- Clear Communication
- Confident in Self and Team
- Act with Humility
Successful team members are driven individuals who exemplify these core values!
Our group of business and IT experts includes PhDs, MBAs, and professional designations (e.g. PMP, ITIL, CSM, etc.). You don’t necessarily need a business degree or a technology background for all opportunities here at Telesto Group, but you do need a desire for continuous professional growth.
We encourage candidates with varied industry work experience, excellent past performance, and leadership potential to apply. We value independent and creative thinkers. Regardless of your personal interests, you should be guided by a strong desire to change things for the better.